Grassroots fundraising by our supporters is what enables us to help some of the most vulnerable child amputees in the world. Whether you want to organise your own event or participate in a fundraising challenge, we will give you tips and support so you can turn it into a huge success. Find information and inspiration below.
Organise your own event
Organising your fundraising event can be both challenging and extremely rewarding. Our supporters have organised everything from bake-sales, to running races and charity balls. Would you like some guidance and inspiration? Have a look at our fundraising pack. It includes an A-Z of fundraising ideas and practical tips on how to organise your event. If you have questions or need assistance don’t hesitate to get in touch with Victoria at victoria[at]elizabethslegacyofhope.org.
Support from us
We are so grateful for your support, and we are here to help!
- Let us know if you are planning an event, and we will send you a fundraising pack
- We can also send our flyer and leaflet to support your fundraiser
- We can supply you with an ELoH t-shirt or running vest to wear on the day
- We can promote your fundraiser on our website, Facebook and Twitter
Create your online fundraising page
If you are organising a fundraising challenge or a larger event we recommend you collect your sponsorship money through Charity Checkout. It only takes a few minutes to set up your own personalised page and it is an easy way for your sponsors to donate and Gift Aid their donations. If you need any help with setting up your page, please get in touch.
Pay in your money
If you prefer raising money offline, all you need to do is send us the money you collect. Alternatively, you can download individual Gift Aid forms here. You can transfer money in two ways:
- By cheque: please make it payable to “Elizabeth’s Legacy of Hope” and send it to our treasurer Jennie Evans at Elizabeth’s Legacy of Hope, C/O PLMR, Church House, 29 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BL.
- By bank transfer: account name: Elizabeth’s Legacy of Hope; sort code: 20-61-51; account number: 43125343
And last but not least, thanks so much for raising money for Elizabeth’s Legacy of Hope. Together we can help more child amputees walk, go to school and lead happy and healthy lives!