Grassroots fundraising by our supporters is what enables us to help some of the most vulnerable child amputees in the world. Whether you want to organise your own event or participate in a fundraising challenge, we will give you tips and support so you can turn it into a huge success. Find information and inspiration below.
Take on a fundraising challenge
Run, trek, cycle or skydive – challenge yourself while raising vital funds for child amputees. Have a look at our challenge events or raise money for ELoH through an event you already have got a place in – just register your fundraising page or get in touch with us. For inspiration and tips, read our supporter stories and download our fundraising pack.
Organise your own event
Organising your fundraising event can be both challenging and extremely rewarding. Our supporters have organised everything from bake-sales, to running races and charity balls. Would you like some guidance and inspiration? Have a look at our fundraising pack. It includes an A-Z of fundraising ideas and practical tips on how to organise your event. If you have questions or need assistance don’t hesitate to get in touch with Jennie on jennie(at)elizabethslegacyofhope.org.
Support from us
We are so grateful for your support, and we are here to help!
- Let us know if you are planning an event, and we will send you a fundraising pack
- We can also send our flyer and leaflet to support your fundraiser
- Access our sign-up sheet and sponsorship form
- We can supply you with an ELoH t-shirt or running vest to wear on the day
- We can promote your fundraiser on our website, Facebook and Twitter
- After your event, we will feature your story on our supporter page
Contact Jennie to discuss your fundraiser on jennie[at]elizabethslegacyofhope.org or call the office on 07718 426036.
Create your online fundraising page
If you are organising a fundraising challenge or a larger event we recommend you collect your sponsorship money through BT MyDonate. It only takes a few minutes to set up your own personalised page and it is an easy way for your sponsors to donate and Gift Aid their donations. If you need any help with setting up your page, please get in touch.
Pay in your money
If you prefer raising money offline, all you need to do is send us the money you collect, and if possible, ask your supporters to fill in this sponsorship form so we can claim Gift Aid. Alternatively, you can download individual Gift Aid forms here. You can transfer money in two ways:
- By cheque: please make it payable to “Elizabeth’s Legacy of Hope” and send it to our treasurer Jennie Evans at Elizabeth’s Legacy of Hope, C/O PLMR, Church House, 29 Great Smith Street, London, SW1P 3BL.
- By bank transfer: account name: Elizabeth’s Legacy of Hope; sort code: 20-61-51; account number: 43125343
And last but not least, thanks so much for raising money for Elizabeth’s Legacy of Hope. Together we can help more child amputees walk, go to school and lead happy and healthy lives!